Monday, December 26, 2011

So the world was fairly quiet this morning when I woke up at 4:23 in the morning for no apparent reason other than that I was just plain not tired (odd) this is eactly the time I would normally be winding down to go to bed this may not be good for the upcoming work week hmmm, anyway I went out into the world only to find it fairly quiet still around eight thirty when i began running errands at a much less than diligent pace with a wishywashy demeanor and basically a great attitude and very little direction at wall mart I found the sock rack where there were more socks on the floor than there were on the shelf, however it was much more important to continually move around the clearence items than to put the stuff you are gonna sell for full price back on the shelf the gloves and hats were also literaly covering about forty feet of floor it was fairly quiet for the day after Christmas, i found good deals on perfume and managed to actually find only two of the things on the shelf that was on the list out of 9 not very good odds. I was greeted by a pleasant but miserable cashier with the looks to go along with the demeanor. I tried unsuccessfully to make her laugh although

No comments:

Post a Comment